1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Cooperation proposal for US residents

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rousskikh, Jan 28, 2012.

Hi dear users!

It seems many of you live in the USA. I live in Russia and work as a freelancer. On regular basis I need little assistance from someone who lives in the USA, e.g. to receive a fax or SMS, make US bank transfer and other little things that won't bother you. I am ready to share appropriate amount of money for cooperation.
    I will even give you all necessary private information (including documents' scans) so that you may see that everything's absolutely clear and legal. If you are interested in cooperation, please write me to any contact below or just to PM.

Hope for long-term and mutually advantageous cooperation,
    Sergey Russkikh,
    Russian Federation
    Mobile: +79128275911
    Email: mr.russkikh (at) gmail.com

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    rousskikh, Jan 28, 2012 IP
  2. foxgeorge

foxgeorge Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your post. You can use paypal. You can get money from out of the country all the time via paypal. It doesn'nt cost you I think as long as you stay within the monthly balance. Stefan Seuss offers personalized solution to all his clients in the areas of Asset Protection, Taxation and Wealth Management. In order to fulfill his dream of attaining his goal, Stefan Seuss worked very well in this world’s social and political environment.

foxgeorge, Jan 31, 2012 IP