1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Copyright Infringement?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by finx, Sep 3, 2012.

I'm not quite sure where to put this question as it doesnt really fit into any other categories. I have a website I'm developing and I want to add my customers logos on my site. I have about 200 of them that I have done work for or am doing work for. Some include smaller 10-20 employee firms all the way to US Coast Guard and Department of Veteran Affairs and Dept of Homeland security.

Can I add their logo to a small scrolling part of my website labeled "Clients" if I link their logo to their site and have a disclaimer "all trademarks are property of their respective owners" at the bottom without getting sued?

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!

finx, Sep 3, 2012 IP
  2. techlead

techlead Active Member

Best Answers:
    First ask your clients and take permission from them. Because the same situation I faced with my Mobile App development company

techlead, Sep 4, 2012 IP
  3. finx

finx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yeah. I sent a blanket email out and almost everybody immediately said it was ok. Coast Guard, Dept Homeland Security said no though. When I tried to make the logo screen all the colors were clashing with my color scheme and it looked like a mess so I'm just going to put their names instead.

finx, Sep 5, 2012 IP