1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Could do with someone who is good with Virtuemart to help me with a few problems

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by bon300187, Dec 13, 2007.

I've posted before but they are getting burried so i apologise for doing them again but it would probably be better listing them in the one thread anyway.

These are my problems:

1. I'm wanting to change the layout and look of the shopping cart on a whole etc and have seen on the internet i need to locate the files within '.../com_virtuemart/html/templates/..', however I can't find these on my server or local files - Anyone have an idea why?

2. I'm selling a service rather than products and am currently only accepting paypal, I would like it to redirect from the paypal confirmation screen to a form located somewhere on my site so they can fill in details I need to get start. Would be ideal if this information got stored in a backend or database so I can go back to it later on.

So far thats all need doing :cool:, anyone got any ideas how to fix them?

Thanks

Richard

bon300187, Dec 13, 2007 IP
  2. bon300187

bon300187 Peon

Best Answers:
    Sorry to doulbe post but i can't edit my first post anymore. Mods can close this now as i found the fix myself.

Thanks

bon300187, Dec 17, 2007 IP