1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

CPALEAD Proposal - First site, need advice and help - Offering payments

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Hazlloyd, Feb 11, 2010.

Hi, I have though of an idea which i'd like to use on my first CPALEAD website.
    This website will be a blogging feature with WORDPRESS installed and CPALEAD incorporated.

What I would like is to have a "Download Link" button or something similar which when clicked on would open up the CPALEAD Gateway. The user would then do the survey, and once done the link will be acitvated and he will be able to download a .zip or .txt file.

However, I would like to have more than 1 link across my Wordpress blog.

I would like to create categories like:

- Free Auth Keys
    - Free Serials for WoW
    - Free WoW Accounts

When the user clicks on each one of these categories he will have see a few posts, with a description about what he's getting etc. Then when the person clicks on the "Download Link" they have to do a survey and recieve their .zip or .txt file.

An example would be this website: Http://u3z.net - The cpalead download link is at the bottom - User does a survey and get's a .zip file.

I would love to copy this website, using the same principle.

I will pay money for relevant, accurate help and advise or give a commission on the sites earning.

Please get back to me on this one, as I would love the help.

Preferred ways of contact:

MSN: Hazlloyd@live.co.uk - I prefer this method, as replies are instant.
    E-Mail: Hazlloyd@live.co.uk - I do not prefer this method, as with the timezone delays feedback and replies may be slow.

Also: i would be happy to buy the site off someone, or off someone that is doing similar to me.

Hazlloyd, Feb 11, 2010 IP
  2. WebsitesForsale1

WebsitesForsale1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Send me a PM!

WebsitesForsale1, Feb 11, 2010 IP