1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

cpaleads60 freelancer.com user is scam

Discussion in 'General Business' started by holitra, Feb 25, 2012.

cpaleads60 A user with good fake reviews scam me to send him an advance by Western Union and did not answer me anymore

After doing google search I found that he scam other people.
    The most annoying thing about it is that freelancer.com allow him to bid on other projects !!! Although there were many complaints .

He has more users that he opend and made fake reviews
    Just type cpaleads60 scam in google

holitra, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  2. holitra

holitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    holitra, Feb 25, 2012 IP
  3. edvvardbrian

edvvardbrian Member

Best Answers:
    How did he scam you? Did you report it to freelancer.com?

edvvardbrian, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  4. holitra

holitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Send him 200$ as agreed via Western Union and did not answer me any more and did not accept the project i reported to freelancer But I read that other people also reported and freelancer.com didn't do anything

holitra, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  5. emir@freelancer

emir@freelancer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Holitra. My name is Emir and I work for Freelancer.com. I came across this post on this forum and I’d like to help.

I’d like to inform you that cpaleads60 also known as Muhammad Zeeshan and all of his duplicate accounts have been suspended.

To protect yourself in the future, we o strongly recommend using our Milestone Payment System. By placing a Milestone Payment, we will hold the funds until you are 100% happy with the work completed. Unfornuately if you transfer funds outside Freelancer.com (Western Union in this case) we cannot protect you against the freelancer running away with the money.

To further ensure that you do not get involved with unscrupulous freelancers in the future, please make sure you take notice of the freelancer’s reputation, their previous work and feedback they received from previous employers.

For more information, please visit the Freelancer.com FAQ.

Thank you and we hope you will continue to use Freelancer.com

emir@freelancer, May 10, 2012 IP