1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating a site that has the potential to go global.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Clowgon, Mar 28, 2011.

Many people have ideas that possibly no one else has ever think of doing but don't pursue it.

If you have idea, which you think will make it, go for it. Sometimes the people who say "don't bother go doing it, it will never take off" are wrong.

Just look at Facebook for example. Do you know why Zack Zuckerberg created facebook? Because he couldn't stand having a face to face talk with anyone, so he decided to create a website where people could communicate with one another online.

Nobody knows whether a next internet start up could become a multi milion pound asset or a flop (unless your trying to create a clone of facebook and hoping even 2 percent of facebook users will flock to your site)

If you have idea for something that isn't established or you strongly believe could work, i say, GO FOR IT!

I am in the process of following up my site which has the potential to attract hundreds of millions worldwide.

It's probably easy to say "follow your dream, you never know" if you don't have the right amount of funds to do the job you visualize it to be in your mind but you could always try at it, and build on what you got.

I bet at the start of the year 2000. If you asked a million people if they thought that creating a site where users can interact with one another could potentially be a power broker for millions wide worldwide and even with countries, a majority of the million you asked, would laugh if your face.

Anyway, the moral of the story is too, follow your dreams, as if you don't follow your dreams, you will always be in a dream.

It would be great if people could share their success stories? Possibly where they had an idea, asked people about it and received negative feedback about it, however you have followed it and has been a success story.

Clowgon, Mar 28, 2011 IP