1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating an Anime Streaming Database in Joomla (or any CMS except Wordpress)

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Bruce21st, Oct 24, 2010.

Hi everyone. =)

This is my first post, so if my question infringes on any rules stated that I may have overlooked, please accept my apologies & let me know. Moving from that...

I am about to begin a long-overdue project in creating a custom-built anime streaming site that will link to videos hosted on video sharing sites (any video sharing site, not just the main ones like youtube, megavideo, myspace, facebook, and daily motion). What I am interested in is creating the anime listings database/CMS that allows:

• Members who can sign up, make comments on a forum & announcements as well as have access to a members only area.
    • Episode Managers to post episode/OVA/movie links to anime that moderators can check before approving
    • Site moderators who can approve of the links, add links of their own, post new anime titles, and create/edit/delete the descriptions and episodes
    • Administrators who can make announcements on the front page of the site that the community can comment on, turn members into moderators and Episode Managers, and control just about every part of the site's CMS
    • Master rights that control the entire CMS and appoint members as administrators

I am a designer, so I don't really care about looks right now - only on how to create this member-managed database of anime titles. Is there anyone who can give me a blueprint on how to create the above points - or even just a few steps in the right direction so I'm not running around like a headless chicken? xD

If you want to provide Wordpress examples for being the best solution, that is fine, but Drupal/Joomla is a plus. I am also open to other CMS solutions! =)

Bruce21st, Oct 24, 2010 IP
  2. napenzki

napenzki Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello!

I really hope your project will hit and success!
    As you said your planning to make an anime streaming site so I just guess you might need an anime poster like me.
    I can post movies or anime in a cheap price so please shoot me in if you need one.

goodluck and thanks! :)

napenzki, Nov 16, 2010 IP
  3. abdul_sma

abdul_sma Peon

Best Answers:
    hope you have started this project.if you need poster let me know.i can fill your website with content

abdul_sma, Mar 6, 2011 IP
  4. kidd87

kidd87 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    For that you need to create components and modules in joomla, I can do that for you at a very cheap cost.If your Interested
    Please Send me an email or just pop a pm here :)

Regards
    Yas
    Wavesquare,India

kidd87, Mar 7, 2011 IP