1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating an App with No Programming Skills?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by chaladar, Jul 17, 2013.

Hi there,

I am looking to turn a guide into a fully functional app with menus, text, and videos. I do not have any programming skills. Is there a solution or program out there that can accommodate? Also, I have heard that allot of app publishers will turn down ones that are identified as being made by certain programs. Is there a way to avoid this? Also, I am looking to publish on android, windows, and apple if possible. I know all are slightly different. Thanks in advance for the help!

chaladar, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  2. dumindushalika

dumindushalika Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't have programming skills, I don't think it is a good idea. You have to spend a lot to make the app and you also need to spend money for upgrades of the app, bug fixes as well as marketing the app.

dumindushalika, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  3. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is better you learn some programming language, there would be good future ahead.

SERPpoint, Jul 17, 2013 IP
  4. OlegLola

OlegLola Active Member

Best Answers:

I agree with this point. App development is a hard labor hat takes much time and efforts. Especially if you want to make cross-platform application for iOS, Android OS, Windows Phone. So, it's much better to hire professionals for yours app development, than to spent a lot of time trying and not reaching the best result.

OlegLola, Jul 18, 2013 IP
  5. epu

epu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Best deal is to hire professionals or spend lots of time learning how to program. After it's about where you sell your apps also.

epu, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  6. pharrellexley

pharrellexley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't plan on learning any programming language, don't expect people to just walk up to your idea and do it for free. Money will do the talking.

pharrellexley, Aug 15, 2013 IP
  7. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I did some searching around and found AppArchitect this might be what you need, Looks pretty nice, might try it out myself actually :eek:

Helge Sverre, Aug 15, 2013 IP