1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating an online store.....total begginer, any advice please?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Ricardo999, May 29, 2022.

It will be sellig digital planners, meal & workout planners, gym t-shirts, mugs, caps......I have two jobs atm but am desperate to get out of the corporate world. I have a great guy building the site atm and he has some good marketing ideas's also. Anybody else who has been on a similar journey give any advice for a begginer like me?

Ricardo999, May 29, 2022 IP
  2. cashbox.money

cashbox.money Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Have you chosen a SEO strategy? It's very important

cashbox.money, May 30, 2022 IP
  3. Ricardo999

Ricardo999 Peon

Best Answers:
    This is something I am researching, I agee it is so important in the grand scheme of things...

Ricardo999, May 30, 2022 IP
  4. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    And with your website you'll fly all the way to communism?

praetserge, Jun 15, 2022 IP
  5. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Some guys are more about the hustle and getting things done than typical corporate ways of overcomplicating things... doesn't mean OP is anti-capitalism just because he doesn't like working in the corporate world.

cronik, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  6. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I started a serious online store in January this year. I registered business, got my tax ID.. all that good stuff.

My way of doing things is cash flow above all. I have my e-commerce website, but I also have my eBay store. The eBay store has been great for getting my quick sales, while allowing me to cut out the cost of marketing. Fees are high, but marketing isn't necessarily cheap. Especially in my niche, which is very competitive... as is yours.

For the website, my focus is SEO to grow traffic over time, while eBay provides my company account with the cash flow needed to continue doing business and buying more inventory. More inventory equals more listings on my website, which brings me more traffic from Google. I have a WordPress/WooCommerce store with a Google Product Feed plugin syncing all my items into my Google Merchant Center account. These free Google Shopping listings have provided me with a ton of free traffic.

What else I'm doing for e-commerce website traffic:
    • Detailed product descriptions, optimized titles, images, and meta descriptions
    • Blog - frequently post about things my target audience is interested in. For you, that would easily be fitness and health-related topics.
    • Video content - I pay a guy on Fiverr to turn my articles into videos and upload them with good descriptions/keywords to Youtube
    • Social Media - I do it all. Post 10 times a day on each platform. Pinterest has been great but took a while. I recommend getting the app and using it in your spare time to build a following over time.

cronik, Jun 17, 2022 IP
  7. amircann100

amircann100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    if you have phone get on insta and twitter, as well have a telegram group and go nuts posting.

amircann100, Jun 17, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  8. QiSoftware

QiSoftware Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Are you drop shipping or maintaining inventory? I started an online shop in Nov. 2022 and not having much success. I have some inventory but mostly drop ship. Wondering if their is a difference in today’s e-commerce environment?

Q…

QiSoftware, Jun 20, 2022 IP
  9. Vincent Tang

Vincent Tang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Good luck with it . Since its an online store trust regarding the online store should be built with payment secure as well as ssl certificate . Then in order to go to the customers rank the website well seo . I f you doesn't rank website it would be useful to build a website . Then runa a ad campaign to get the maximum benefit

Vincent Tang, Jul 1, 2022 IP
  10. susan2

susan2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have three years experience in dropshipping, Which type of help you need? plz ask, I love to guide you.

susan2, Jul 27, 2022 IP
  11. Gadgetz1

Gadgetz1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have my E-Commerce business and in that SrutaTech has help a lot
    Make a call to them or visit their site

Gadgetz1, Aug 1, 2022 IP
  12. Pics4You

Pics4You Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to build community or pay some fitness influencers or trainers.
    You can have best website or app but if people do not see it (marketing) it is usless.

Pics4You, Aug 2, 2022 IP
  13. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Figure out your target audience before you invest a dime into advertising. You sell alot of things but who is most likely to buy them? Gym members?

Randall Magwood, Oct 15, 2022 IP
  14. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    Start by acquiring theoretical knowledge. Find an interesting blog and read a bit about it.

Gamerseo, Oct 16, 2022 IP