1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

creating gif animations

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by compdee, Nov 14, 2007.

Hi

I am looking for FREE software wich I can use to make gif animations. I have photoshop and know you can use that… but it only flashes from one image to another. I’ve seen animations on websites wich almost look like a video… its VERY flashy.

What can I use?

Or is there maybe any video to gif converter? Or powerpoint to gif converter?

Deidre

compdee, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  2. jbladeus

jbladeus Peon

Best Answers:
    quite a few animated gifs are actually videos which have been converted into gif.

If you have photoshop CS3 or imageready (if you have older versions of PD), then why do you need any other program? If your animations seems too jerky, just add more frames to make it go smoother.

jbladeus, Nov 14, 2007 IP
  3. compdee

compdee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have image ready but the thing is that I want text to slide in over images and stuff. Think of what you can do with powerpoint.... thats what i want, but only in a gif banner. I don't want an image just to flash from one to another.

compdee, Nov 14, 2007 IP