1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating mobile Websites for Iphone, Android, etc..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, May 8, 2012.

As the world now seems to be going mobile... i am trying to get into creating mobile websites for businesses...
    I was wondering if anyone knows of any good programs or services that lets you create mobile websites for use on Iphone, Android, smart phones, etc?

I have recently come across http://www.mobileinternetbiz.com and like the look of the CMS and the way it works, I am no way affiliated to this site and i do not earn from it, but it is the cheapest way I have found to get a fully functional mobile website.

I was just wanting to get your thoughts on the subject and wanted to know if any of you know of any other means of creating mobile sites?

Thanks

MobileInternet, May 8, 2012 IP
  2. johnnywebb

johnnywebb Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yea, by making them mobile friendly. They're called responsive websites and are coded so they display beautifully on all mobile devices and popular browsers. For example, I code all my sites so they are responsive. No need for a special program to make mobile friendly (responsive) websites, just skills. Good luck.

johnnywebb, May 8, 2012 IP