1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating Pen Names/Personas in Social Networks for Niches

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by brmbiz, Jan 10, 2010.

Just wondering if anyone has any information on using pen names or creating personas on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn or any of the other social networks. I use pen names for article marketing and Ezine Articles is great with it.

Facebook says you need to use your REAL name but what determines that legally? Especially if you go by a nickname (using a middle name all your life--nobody would know your real name?)

From a business, I have a book I want to market under a pen name in a completely different niche than anything I have ever done. I want to use all the Social Networks but don't want to run into a problem?

Your thoughts and/or ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Enjoy the day!

brmbiz, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  2. Aj khan

Aj khan Peon

Best Answers:
    if you sign up under your pen name , how would they know ??

Aj khan, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  3. brmbiz

brmbiz Member

Best Answers:
    You are right. That is actually part of my question too. Thanks for the response!

brmbiz, Jan 10, 2010 IP
  4. louiselouise

louiselouise Peon

Best Answers:
    i have 3 fb account, my bf have 5. we started this because we are addicted to play games in fb.

louiselouise, Jan 15, 2010 IP
  5. mubheer@mvs.us

mubheer@mvs.us Peon

Best Answers:
    Face book just needs a first name and last name...it's not necessary you should use your real name..But considering face bok a popular social networking, real name ( or how are you known to others ) would be better...

mubheer@mvs.us, Jan 15, 2010 IP