1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

creating realistic stickers on objects

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by nrl87, Jun 7, 2010.

ive just been mucking around with this pciture of a guitarist, and ive created a template where i can modify the guitar body. ive done a couple of designs but im trying to create a realistic looking sticker look.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

with both examples i just got the logos and put them on the template and added a pattern overlay on the sticker layer and then lowered the transparency slightly to try and create the sticker look but it still looks like theyve been drawn on there with photoshop. i tried on the first one with the korg sticker to try and create a little tear look sort of thing but it doesnt look convincing either

nrl87, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  2. China_girl

China_girl Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you ask me, then between both these images, I can only make out the dolphin which is on the second picture as done in photoshop. Rest all the things in the first as well as the second picture looks like its on the guitar. So dont worry, you are on the right path, just make the feel a more realistic ;)

China_girl, Jun 7, 2010 IP
  3. trixinitynet

trixinitynet Peon

Best Answers:
    this worked good for me, thanks :)

trixinitynet, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  4. tomid

tomid Member

Best Answers:
    Nice stickers :)

tomid, Jun 10, 2010 IP
  5. tranceinline

tranceinline Active Member

Best Answers:
    make them to look like they are already there on the guitar, add some shadows and bevel and embross

tranceinline, Jun 14, 2010 IP