1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creative Minds Wanted!

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by pasher, Jul 28, 2008.

Hello Photoshoppers!

We are a young German agency that offers graphics services and individual art.

We are looking for some designers and artists who want to earn some extra money by taking (more or less) standardized commissions from our customers. The creations could be similar to the examples that you can find on www.mydavinci.com or www.allpopart.com.

If you are interested, please send an email to creatimbo@online.de and tell us under which conditions you would like to work with us. Especially we would like to know, (a) which styles you can draw, (b) how long you think you need for creating the different images and (c) what your charges would be. We hope to hear from you and keep on rocking Photoshop! :)

Paul

pasher, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  2. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    geht es nur um fotobearbeitung oder mehr? udn wie viel ist pro auftrag dirn?

need to think about it but email me

Sensei.Design, Jul 28, 2008 IP
  3. ck101

ck101 Peon

Best Answers:
    Check out my website (see my signature). If you like my designs then pm me with full details.

ck101, Jul 28, 2008 IP