1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creative people: Any ideas for an original concept of a Photoshop tutorials site?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by cancuncss, Dec 28, 2008.

Creative people: Any ideas for an original concept of a Photoshop tutorials site?

I want to find a unique concept. Any ideas??

cancuncss, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  2. innovati

innovati Peon

Best Answers:
    how unique can you get, you've got a photoshop tutorials site.

It's a product that has been around for over a decade, and there are bajillions of sites on it. Honestly, there are so many tools related to photography and so many photography-related websites.

Why photoshop? why now?

I could recommend entirely different niche markets besides digital photography if you're more set on making a site, but as for Photoshop, I think it's all been done. Sorry, you missed that boat by a decade or so.

innovati, Dec 28, 2008 IP
  3. cancuncss

cancuncss Peon

Best Answers:
    Doesn't that tell you anything about the potential?

Photoshop is right NOW the best graphics editing software and will be for decades to come.

Please do. I will appreciate it.

I don't think so, especially if I can come up with a UNIQUE type of Photoshop tutorial site. I'm trying to find some ideas here.

cancuncss, Dec 29, 2008 IP