1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Crowd Funding

Discussion in 'General Business' started by MobileInternet, Apr 8, 2013.

Hi, was just wondering if anyone has ever used Crowd Funding before and can offer any advice or suggestions on the best sites to use?

MobileInternet, Apr 8, 2013 IP
  2. gzed

gzed Active Member

Best Answers:
    I can help you with sites:

Kickstarter and IndieGoGo are the two big crowdfunding sites that I know of. Kickstarter will only give you the money if your funding reaches your stated goal (and then take their 5% cut). IndieGoGo is a bit more flexible in that it isn't all or nothing.

Peerbackers.com has more of a vetting process to determine if you're a serious company before funding begins.

Prosper.com - people funding other people's projects. Kind of reminds me of Kiva in that it the service emphasized the rate of return that investors are getting back.
    Kabbage.com - Audits your Paypal account and offers you a loan based on your sales (good for eBay, Amazon and eCommerce sellers). Great for holidays or any other times you know you're going to need some cash in anticipation of increased sales.

gzed, Apr 9, 2013 IP
    TwitTwit likes this.