1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Custom web/graphic design available for freelancing

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by GreatWebSuccess, Oct 5, 2008.

My name is Danny, and I've been a web designer for about 8 years. My website is www.ctcomputerdesign.com and I'm available now for some freelance work/projects.

I take my job very seriously, and have lots of experience with HTML/CSS/PHP/JavaScript/Ajax/MySQL/Photoshop and a bit of Flash. I don't offer my services for lower than minimum wage here in the USA, hence why I take my job seriously and have made it my career.

If anyone's interested in getting a custom website, or even current web designers who need someone to help them out, please don't hesitate to contact me.

You may email me directly at or sent me a PM through here. I offer great service at a fair rate and that's how it ought to be...

Thanks,
    Danny

GreatWebSuccess, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  2. A Bacon Muffin

A Bacon Muffin Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Danny I would be Interested in your Graphical Services, do you work for people outside the US ?

A Bacon Muffin, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  3. iTeachWeb.com

iTeachWeb.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Danny,
    I like your website. I wish you all the luck :)

iTeachWeb.com, Oct 5, 2008 IP
  4. amirsalmani

amirsalmani Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just gonna add you in my Gmail.

Thanks

amirsalmani, Oct 6, 2008 IP