1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Databasemarketingdepot.com Thinking about buying the site..

Discussion in 'General Business' started by datasite, Oct 25, 2010.

Hello all I am getting into Websites and trying to make a living. I have ran accross a deal and I would like to get some input from it. I am thinking of buying databasemarketingdepot. c o m

It will come with all the databases and more they said and the domain and website and blog.

What is a site like that worth? I get all that data and get to resell it for 100% profit.

I just dont see where it is a bad deal.

Any input would be great.

datasite, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  2. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    I guess it depends on how much you are buying the website for and what your main purpose is going to be once you get full control and ownership of the website. I just took a quick glance at it but it seems they have huge lists of e-mails for e-mail marketing and business contact information? That could be worth it if you are able to utilize this information for your marketing needs such as affiliate marketing or if you have offers that are related to the e-mail lists that they have so you can market your own product.....

Le Dangles, Oct 25, 2010 IP
  3. datasite

datasite Peon

Best Answers:
    Its $5,000 and there is more databases that I will get. Plus the wordpress blog. I dont know. I think its a good domain name and it is all unique. For me I would just hook it to a merchant or even paypal and sell the databases myself. I think I can make my investment back in a month or two. Its first come first server and Im not going to have the money until Friday so its probly going to be sold by then. But if not Im just trying to get some input. Thanks for yours.

datasite, Oct 25, 2010 IP