1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Deep Web and Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by peter_r, Mar 16, 2015.

Hi.

I am looking for someone to offer me some inside information on the Deep Web and its possibilities as a source of business and income.

I insist that I would like to have the opinion of some expert in the subject.

Many thanks.

peter_r, Mar 16, 2015 IP
  2. José Manuel Rosón Bravo

José Manuel Rosón Bravo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Peter.

I spent many hours in that stinky hole, seeking for this and that, trying to learn something or even acquire some skills or privileged knowledge that might be concealed in those catacombs, and if I must tell you the truth, the experience was less than amusing.

Leaving aside that most of the so-called businesses in the Deep Web are pure criminal activities, the information available in its different directories and search engines is nothing more than illegal sex- and crime-related stuff, scams, dangerous software and malware ready to get downloaded directly onto your computer, and great deal of schemes and brainstorms devised by a bunch of moronic losers.

Anyway, if you want to experience its niceties, you'd better use a cybercafe or someone else's computer.

Take it easy and all the best pal.

3. Mattingley

Mattingley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Unless your selling illegal goods, you won't make any money on the dark/deep web.

Mattingley, Mar 16, 2015 IP