1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Default how can social media be helpful? FB G+ Twitter Instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by smmpoint, Jun 3, 2014.

Hello every one,

I wanted to ask how can social media be good to internet marketing. my thought is creating a fan page with a subject that interest people on Facebook, what if i reach thousand of likes and re post, how can i benefit from that?

As far as the other social media like i mentioned their names, Is there the same potential as the others in generating income or each one is different.

smmpoint, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  2. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Getting FanPage on FB is quite hard-work required to get Likes unless bought from the agency..

jazzyjmnote, Jun 3, 2014 IP
  3. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Social media has become an integral part of internet marketing. Social media is used by number of people and it is the real power of it. We can easily get our targeted customers, visitors and traffic for website in social media. If your Facebook page is liked by thousand of people means you can share your services, products and other things with them.

Each social media site is used differently on the basis of promotion purpose. If you have a video sharing site then YouTube will be right choice for promotion.

Kristina Roy, Jun 4, 2014 IP
  4. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:

I totally agree with you

m.sivarajan, Jun 5, 2014 IP