1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Defining your age

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by vrwrys, May 7, 2023.

?

If you were given a choice to measure your age.

1. Chronological

25.0%
  2. Biological

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Psychological

50.0%
  4. Functional

25.0%
    You know the old saying :"Your only as old as you feel" And that's true in some ways. What do you think?Do you feel better now or better when you were younger?

vrwrys, May 7, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    If only that were true. You think you still feel 30 and then you hang out with some young ones and you realize how much older you are.

I'm spending some time at a high altitude. My husband came here 30 years ago, he can't believe how much harder it is this time round to cope. I stride off on an adventure and get pulled up short, I can't do what I could at sea level yet all the info says a few days and you'll adjust, yeah right! I'm definitely feeling my age.

But one of the things that makes me feel old is losing that feeling of having all the time in the world. Instead I know that time is precious and needs to be used well.

sarahk, May 8, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that biological age may be the most important. If you are in failing health, no matter what your chronological or psychological age is, you are "old" in my opinion. Of course, psychology can also play a big role; if you believe that you are old, you will be.

jrbiz, May 9, 2023 IP
  4. vrwrys

vrwrys Member

Best Answers:
    Chronology is just fine if it's done in a healthy way.Functional to me would be more practical.

vrwrys, May 17, 2023 IP
  5. Edna Welburg

Edna Welburg Banned

Best Answers:
    Chronological and psychological met and synchronized in my case a few years ago, and that feels great.

Edna Welburg, Jul 12, 2023 IP
    MargoFarrel likes this.
  6. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I think thius is the most proper way to measure your age

MargoFarrel, Jul 13, 2023 IP