1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Development For Product Comparison

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by robertpriolo, Feb 15, 2008.

I am wondering if anyone has the capability to program a plugin that can integrate with wordpress that will maintain a product price comparison sheet similar to gosale.com, or shopping.com

What is will do is allow you to manage a specific model number and then retrieve updated pricing which is displayed in a table. The link to the product will be associated with an affiliate tracking code.

Example

I create a dedicated product page for product XYZ. I find resellers with affiliate programs that sell product XYZ. Affiliate program would include those such as cj.com, linkshare.com, amazon.com and possibly private affiliate programs.

When the product review page is loaded a table is inserted that returns the following

Reseller Price Link to product
    amazon 123.99 click here
    bestbuy 125.99 click here

The database should retrieve pricing updates every day automatically without user manual input.

Please let me know if anyone can program this and estimated costs. You can PM me the details

Thanks

robertpriolo, Feb 15, 2008 IP
  2. robertpriolo

robertpriolo Peon

Best Answers:
    so is anyone able to accomplish this?

robertpriolo, Feb 17, 2008 IP