1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Different image banners on the different post/pages of the WP sidebar

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by shbsnt, Apr 22, 2010.

How can I put at my WP blog's sidebar, different image banners on the different post/pages related to the page.

For example I want for my site: http://www.weddingspeechespro.com

In the above site, I have different posts like: Father of the Bride Speeches, Maid of Honor Speeches, Best Man Speeches. So I want to display Father of the Bride Speeches banner ad on the Father of the Bride Speeches post and Maid of Honor Speeches banners at the Maid of Honor Speeches post pages's sidebar.

What will the code for this?

shbsnt, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  2. mrsing

mrsing Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to know a good way for this too.

Only way I found taht I could put different widgets on pages, was creating different page templates (which are mostly the same anyway).

mrsing, Apr 22, 2010 IP
  3. shbsnt

shbsnt Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I too got it fixed by a widgets plug in. Checkout the site, now it displays the relevant ads on the relevant page. In another forum one of the member said "you could use the same idea as displaying a different header image per page. put a text widget in the sidebar pointing at a banner image, then use CSS Inserts to display the right one depending on the page ID."

shbsnt, Apr 24, 2010 IP