1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Difficulties with Google Groups Admin

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Wanapitei, Aug 22, 2010.

I'm a member of a community action group in the process of organizing itself. We've created a by-invitation-only Google Group to post announcements, download files and conduct discussions. Two of our members are having difficulties completing their registrations. One has a HotMail account, the other a personal web domain. Oddly others with Hot Mail and personal web domains have succeeded with registration.

Under Management Tasks/Manage Members/Open Invitations they are listed in red as non-verified. No explanation in Google Groups Archives (that I've found) explaining what to do.

They clicked the "Accept" link in the registration and are asked to identify their Google gMail account and password. (Yet others weren't required to have a gMail account.) I've unsubscribed and re-invited these two problem accounts twice.

Assistance in resolving this impasse greatly appreciated.

Wanapitei, Aug 22, 2010 IP