1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digg, and Stuble on forums

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by primeelite, Jul 29, 2007.

I run a forum on my magazine's website which is growing quickly and I was thinking about putting in a hack in PHPbb which allows to digg and stumble articles, is their anyway a forum can be stumbled, digged or does it have to be an article on a website?

primeelite, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  2. 8everything

8everything Peon

Best Answers:
    Well you can't digg without an article correct? Look for a hack/mod that places social bookmarking buttons under each thread. That would work fine.

8everything, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  3. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah that is what I was saying or meaning. It is a hack to put it under each thread. Just wanted to make sure it would actually work before I coded it all into the website.

4. iamzak

iamzak Peon

Best Answers:
    there should be one suck for any mod where you can insert script on your page then enter the stumble or digg script in the mod just below the mod where there are articles or post

iamzak, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  5. micmicmic

micmicmic Peon

Best Answers:
    Just be careful you don't get people abusing it and submitting crap, because your site will get banned from Digg.

micmicmic, Jul 29, 2007 IP
  6. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah I have decided not to do it because I think it would get my site banned quickly from Digg. Also the coding for it that I was looking at when i downloaded the hack wasn't as I wanted it and was too advanced for me to change it so I decided not to because takes more time then it would do me any good