1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

digg banned me and they don't wish to hear !!!

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by masterrio, Feb 6, 2010.

digg banned my account and the reason they mention is I have sent some obscene content. I didn't send any my friends might have sent when they were last time at home, I don't have a clue what they have sent if at all they have really sent :eek:

This is ridiculous, I have a dynamic ip provided by the LAN, so nearly 30 houses share same ip, if some crook sent some stupid stuff from a diff. system too ,they claim it was recd from me - ip, so they have canceled my account and when contacting the customer care, they say the decision is final we can't reverse the process

I just tried registering 2 new accounts and they were suspended too with 5 - 10 mins :mad:
    finally I decide to give them an apology mail, even though the mistake wasn't from my end and their reply was un-professional and they gave reply as Do not try to create more accounts
    I have to confess this is the most sick support crew I have come across till date :mad:

what can I do now, there is only 1 LAN provider in my area and I can't stop some one else using some services :( Can I try using digg may be few months later ? I don't need their damn support, but their publishing tool was really giving decent hits for me, especially getting fast noticed on google too

any suggestions would be helpful

masterrio, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  2. FavouritesBlog

FavouritesBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Use another IP address, and don't post obscene material. I guess its just tough luck sorry mate

FavouritesBlog, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  3. bigcat1967

bigcat1967 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree - use a different IP address.

bigcat1967, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  4. masterrio

masterrio Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    the problem is I have to use proxy only now, have only 1 LAN provider in the area and they provide dynamic ip :(
    I am not sure if digg would allow me to use a proxy ip ::eek:

masterrio, Feb 7, 2010 IP
  5. LoveMoney

LoveMoney Peon

Best Answers:
    Change IPs and restric the use of your Digg account to only yourself.

Plus Digg does have the COLDEST support I have ever come accross. Pure Evil.

LoveMoney, Feb 7, 2010 IP