1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digg each other's stories group

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by crazlunatic, Mar 20, 2009.

Ok. I know the title seemed pretty illegal but please let me explain. Basically I want to get together a group of bloggers or webmasters that put out ACTUAL content. These are bloggers that are not flipping sites, and not specifically trying to sell a product or service. I'm talking about bloggers that push out actual quality non-automated content and occasionally get their articles on Digg.

Against the TOS to:
    I want to create some kind of group so that when our stories get submitted, we can check them out and Digg them if we like them. I don't think this is against the ToS since it's basically what the power users do. They make friends with each other and digg each other's stories, so I'm here to make friends with you guys.

Who is interested? Just post here and please suggest some way we can get in touch with each other. Since it is a large group of people, it'd be either Twitter or Google groups. You might have something else mind. What do you guys think of the idea?

Other Notes:
    - It is preffered that you are a regular Digg member. If you are going on Digg just to game it, I don't want you. This is something to help bloggers get a few Diggs at the same time, the purpose is not to game it.

- We all know that submitting our own articles is not a good idea. No submitting your own stories and we won't be submitting your stuff either unless we feel as Digg users, that it is Digg worthy

If this is not legal, please let me know but I don't think so

crazlunatic, Mar 20, 2009 IP