1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digg, Reddit.. Way too much work?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by gocali2009, Jan 27, 2009.

I use Digg and Reddit to get indexed, but it would be nice to get some traffic also from them, but what I have noticed is that the quality of your submission is not really important.

It seems what is important is how many cyber friends you have on Digg that will Digg your link? Sometimes I see pure garbage on the first page on Digg only because that user has many "friends".

Thats just too damn stupid. I dont want to spend an entire day making friends on Digg.

Isn't there some other social submission sites where it doesnt all come down too how many users you can spam with friends request?

gocali2009, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  2. bonjour123

bonjour123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Reddit is fine enough. I think Reddit users are very aware of what is a very good Link to get on the first page..

bonjour123, Jan 27, 2009 IP
  3. ms.g

ms.g Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm ok with Reddit, too. So with Delicious. With Digg, not much, although I also use it. What I noticed with my campaigns before, Digg just sends throngs of traffic, but not all of them will ever return to the site. Diggers are merely interested with the current news item (to read it and get entertained) and go back to Digg and digg some more.

ms.g, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  4. teo123

teo123 Banned

Best Answers:
    It is a bit of work.

But it takes work to be at the top of your game.

teo123, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  5. mochsa

mochsa Peon

Best Answers:
    true. reddit users know who to make the difference and having many friends does not make any difference.

mochsa, Feb 6, 2009 IP
  6. andrew47

andrew47 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i did hit a list of popular a couple of times. over 50,000 visitors in 1 day
    that's crazy - i thought my server is gonna melt :)
    btw here is a sneaking tool that helped me out: http://diggexpress.com

andrew47, Feb 17, 2009 IP