1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Digital Artists, How Do You Monetize Your Graphic Design Skills Online?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by nanncy, May 8, 2024.

Hey there,

As a fellow digital artist, I'm interested in learning about the various ways you monetize your graphic design skills online. Do you sell digital products, offer custom design services, or perhaps something entirely different? I'm eager to explore new avenues for generating income with my creativity!
    Would love to hear your insights and strategies. Thanks a bunch! ✨

nanncy, May 8, 2024 IP
  2. hangglidingrat

hangglidingrat Peon

Best Answers:
    My friend has been killing it by selling digital products like printable art on Etsy and Creative Market. She also takes on custom design gigs through Fiverr and Upwork. There are so many opportunities out there, definitely worth diving into.

hangglidingrat, May 28, 2024 IP
  3. bannersandlanders

bannersandlanders Banned

Best Answers:
    H
    Hey :) What exactly do you do ? If you can design services like landing pages, you can offer it ib freelance platforms like 99 designs, Fiverr, Upwork. And later on, if you are really good, you can have your own company. That's how our employees started - they worked on Upwork, then we saw they are really good and now they work for us full-time :)

bannersandlanders, May 30, 2024 IP
  4. Silver Crocodile

Silver Crocodile Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Word-of-mouth marketing is the best way to go.
    Cold emailing can also be successful.

Silver Crocodile, Jun 14, 2024 at 4:23 AM IP
  5. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Member

Best Answers:
    I have had success selling digital products like fonts and graphics on platforms like Etsy and Creative Market. Additionally, offering personalized design services such as logos and social media graphics through freelancing websites has been a great way for me to earn money. Exploring other opportunities like creating online courses or hosting webinars can also be a profitable endeavor for digital artists like myself.

GreenHost.Cloud, Jun 15, 2024 at 7:42 AM IP