1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Directory add-on required...any ideas?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Bizza, Mar 9, 2009.

I'm not experienced with scripts but I know some basics. Can anyone advise me on the best way to get a directory for my site? What I really want to do is have a LinkPartership directory as well as selling links and other affiliate marketed links. Any suggestions would be highly apprciated gang.

Cheers!
    -Bizza.

Bizza, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  2. Bizza

Bizza Active Member

Best Answers:
    *Bump*

Seriously gang, I need some urgent help. I have no idea which way to go or what to do.

I currently need a link exchange directory attached to my site. I also want to be able to sell links and sell featured listing services. I can do this manually, but it's time consuming and I'm not an expert web designer. I just know the basics (i.e. cut'n'paste:rolleyes:) but I do get the idea petty quickly.

I've researched many places and i have these options:
    A. Create the pages manually and join LinkMarket.com, where you can sign in for free and exchange limited links per day. I found this is a good site and woth the extra $25p half-yr, to exchange unlimited and extra features.

B. I can use a free directory script (like Chipmunk Directory). Unfortunately, I don't know how to get this going. I need assistance if I go down this path, but all files have been unzipped.

C. Pay the $30 for an excellent software that does all this for me (can't find the bookmark for it either come to think about it), but charges an extra $30 to have their link removed from the footer. I don't mind personally. They allow me to do all of the things i wanted to do, as mentioned above.

D. There's also another site I just joined yesterday (Tradeweblinks.com) and although they look unreal, I still don't know if I have to create any pages or do they offer a code or something? I may have to email them to find that out.
    I personally like option C as it suits me and the program looks pretty good too. However, I can't find the link for it on my Fav's or anywhere. I can't remember the name either, but i got the link from this site somewhere. A tool or resources section but I couldn't find it. If anyone knows, please show me.

Thanks and cheers!
    -Bizza.

Bizza, Mar 10, 2009 IP