1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Discover YouTube $.01 Clicks for your marketing needs

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by socialmediaexperts, Sep 28, 2011.

Ever since YT started offering their "Promoted Videos" service I've been testing different ways to use it for my sites.
    What I've learned is that YT promoted videos can be an excellent way to drive traffic to your websites. The problem
    was that the cost could add up just like Google AdWords. Clicks don't cost as much as AdWords but they can still add up!

I recently discovered a little trick (probably a lot of you already know this but thought I'd post anyway) that I thought
    others could use. I haven't seen this technique mention here on the forum but that's no guarantee it hasn't been explained earlier.

Consider this...Did you know that you can get $.01 clicks when using YT promo program? I just discovered this last
    week and it works like a charm. Not only can you get $.01 clicks but you also get a CLICKABLE link to ANY URL directly
    on your YT video! Here's how it works.

Just set up a promo program on your video and set the daily budget to $.01 and the max cost per click to $.01.
    Here's the key...after their daily budget is exhausted after one click your ad REMAINS on your video but does not appear
    with other YT promoted videos. So you get $.01 clicks when someone clicks on the link in your ad on your YT video.
    And remember, this link can go anywhere, including affiliate links!

After you set up your promo, go to the Settings page and add a Call To Action Overlay. This overlay is the the key. It will
    appear directly on your video and it can have a CLICKABLE link to any URL, not just another YT video! THIS IS HUGE!
    Remember, you will only pay $.01/click no matter how many clicks you get. I've set this up for some of my sites and
    directed the clicks to squeeze page. We're seeing more and more opt-ins every day! Just be sure to set up the Call To Action
    overlay or other YT ads will appear on your videos.

Hope this makes sense. If not feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to help.

socialmediaexperts, Sep 28, 2011 IP