1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Dissertation on Mortgages

Discussion in 'General Business' started by weathertoday.v3host.be, Feb 6, 2010.

Hey! I've started doing the research for my dissertation, which I originally wanted to be based on mortgages, particularly exploring whether 2008 mortgage plans reflect sensible and prudent lending strategy. The dissertation is for my final year course in Business Management and is supposed to be 7000 words. As the amount of words is quite limited and the topic is very broad I try to make it without getting too particular with the legal and regulations' side of the question and technical stuff. I've read awful lots of information and got very confused on how to structure the dissertation, what to include and what I actually want to write about. What mainly concerns me is how to link the current financial crisis and growing interest rates to other than subprime mortgage plans without getting too technical on how the actual credit risk is calculated. I know though that it can't be anything too complicated like researching the subprime mortgage market crash, or the mortgage securities. It should also be based mainly on UK economy. Does anyone have any suggestions? Great Thanks!!!

weathertoday.v3host.be, Feb 6, 2010 IP
  2. kingsoflegend

kingsoflegend Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you ask the professor who is in charge of your dissertation. A general forum isn't the place to ask something so specific.

kingsoflegend, Feb 6, 2010 IP