1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

diversification using google analytics

Discussion in 'General Business' started by And12, May 19, 2014.

Hi,

I am supposed to write paper for school about how online tools such as google analytics can help us diversify into new markets. I chose this topic, because it sounds interesting.. on the other hand i have no experience with this topic. Could anybody recommend to me any sources regarding this topic?

e.g. this article is interesting, but it is about SCM and not diversification.

richardwilding.info/1/post/2011/12/how-your-internet-surfing-has-influenced-the-supply-chain-logistics-of-a-company.html

And12, May 19, 2014 IP
  2. payfreshman

payfreshman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google analytics is one of the best analyser available online as it analyses traffic which comes to your blog or website. It gives a concise summary of the number of unique visitors, their location as well as keyword searches which led the visitors to you. With this information at your finger tip, you can easily tell which traffic generator is doing well and which isn't, you can then make a concerted effort towards boosting the area where you are generating less traffic.

Hope this helps.

payfreshman, May 24, 2014 IP