1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

DLE-datalife engine CMS

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by sanokser, Aug 26, 2008.

Well as few of you maybe heard about this CMS, ill explain alittle bit about it.

DLE is a russian script which is not free , so the updates and upgrades are comming pretty fast. The loading speed is just awesome, they promise that site will be loading even with very big community with thousands of people online even not on deticated servers.
    The template designs are imho one of the best around, many of sweet choises can be found on russian sites, although there are not much translated to english versions.

The official site of the CMS is dle-news.ru BUT they do not offer any english support, its your chooise wether you want to spend money on it , or use nulled versions at your own risk , some hosting may as well forbid they use of them.

Anyways i've translated the 7.0 dle nulled version, as you may know or not 6.7 version is a demo version it may be hard to maintain when script reaches its specified limits and closes the capcha use , dissallow new posts , register of new users and so on, if you are using this version and this didnt happen - means its NULLED the 6.7 distributive is an official DEMO and not anything else.

I'm currently looking for a templates and modules to translate for a complete pack , so anyone can use this perfect CMS without a problem.
    Please post up to 10 templates in here , and needed modules , we will choose them alltogethere , and they will be translated , i cannot and will not take any money as this would be actually illegal since the official copy worth money and can be always purchased at http://dle-news.ru
    All i'm trying to do is help this CMS go to the world's market and who knows maybe many of you will actually like it.

I did NOT null the script it was already nulled by russian team called "M.I.D-team" all i did was a translation and i will be helping those who will need help with this script. I do not use any software to translate the pages, i do speak Russian so i'm translating it on my own, which is more accurate and correct.

Ok to summ it up , the 7.0 translated and nulled version can be found in here http://www.widep.com/dle/
    although no templates are available at the moment, so here i'm waiting for your requests find any template and post it here , i will actually try to translate most of the available sooner or later , but now i just want to complete the PACK

By the way soon ill post new 7.2 version which is currently still suffers from few mistakes and i dont bother with the translation right now :)

sanokser, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  2. The Ussef

The Ussef Peon

Best Answers:
    its a cool CMS :) i used it for more than 8 months i have a good experience with it :) and i like it more and more :D
    my website is going better ranking because of SEO friendship between this CMS and search engines ^_^:)

The Ussef, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  3. sanokser

sanokser Peon

Best Answers:
    yup a good example would be The_Ussef's site, he has loads of visitors ;)
    Im still pretty away from all this, but oh well my site exist for only 1 month so far ...

sanokser, Sep 6, 2008 IP