1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do ezinearitlcles pay for submitting articles?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Annieblogger, Jan 22, 2010.

Hi,

What is the advantage of writing articles for ezinearticles, articlebase etc. Do they pay us for submitting articles?

Thanks in advance,
    Annie

Annieblogger, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  2. JoeOFarrel

JoeOFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    The advantage for them lies in free content - they have millions of articles that get found by search engines every second. The flood of visitors is then monetized thanks to adsense, sponsored banners, affiliate links, etc.

The advantage for you is that you get to post on sites which are heavily visited and crawled by search engines - you basically get to promote your site and post a link to your site. I have 5 articles on ezine articles which have about a 10% clickthrough rate to my site. These are targetted visitors :) Most of the visitors find the articles because I wrote them using keywords that google likes. Add the frequent crawling activity of google to such sites, and you have free promotion in the top 10 results of a search engine.

JoeOFarrel, Jan 22, 2010 IP
  3. scheng1

scheng1 Peon

Best Answers:
    No, they dont pay. You can only get backlinks and traffic to your blog. From your blog, there is a likelihood that the readers will click on ads or banner in your blog.
    If you want paid writing sites, you can consider associatedcontent, bukisa, helium. If you want to sell articles with full rights, you can try dailyarticle or Constant-Content.

scheng1, Jan 22, 2010 IP