1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do it yourself: Automatic feed-update submission to 40 social networking sites FREE!

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by pinoytutorial@gmail.com, Oct 17, 2009.

Okay, This will involve twitterfeed and ping.fm.

The goal: Automatic update for all your feed to your social networking sites.

I thought it's great for some autobloggers and bloggers who want to make their statuses on twitter,facebook,hi5, jaiku etc. Fresh with your feed updates. To gain more traffic.

It also includes (Facebook Fan pages automation feed-updates) for those people who are having problems to update their facebook fan page automatically.

This tutorial is the type of "SET and FORGET" . I believe its whitehat hack. Anyway, its yours to decide.

Here's the link: http://pinoytutorial.com/techtorial/automatically-post-feed-update-to-40-social-networking-sites/

I never thought that twitterfeed can do miracles sometimes! Enjoy!

(thanks for hitting me that "thank you button" )

pinoytutorial@gmail.com, Oct 17, 2009 IP