1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Myspace bulletings work ?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Funk-woo10, Jul 17, 2008.

Hi all do myspace bulleting work as a goo traffic driver ?

I see threads like bulleting to 50,000 friends, has any1 had any good experience with traffic growth ?

Thanks.

Funk-woo10, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  2. primeelite

primeelite Peon

Best Answers:
    I think back a few years ago there was more a market for this. Now Myspace has made it harder and harder for outgoing links to be clicked. As well the new change in style of profiles make it so that people do not see your bulletins unless they are using the old version or go checking for bulletins which no one really does. Myspace has done a good job at making it less spammy.

primeelite, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  3. cristlegirl

cristlegirl Peon

Best Answers:
    I stopped advertising on my space using profile links or bulletins, You can't click out on those links. You can still place valid links on your blogs though, but that means you have to get people to read it.

cristlegirl, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  4. allout

allout Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It use to work if the niche was directed toward teens or young adults. However, since MySpace blocks outgoing links, the usefulness of bulletins have plummeted along with it. Any kind of advertising on MYSpace is now blocked or the accounts are deleted. I would stick to more traditional methods of advertising.

allout, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  5. narsticle

narsticle Peon

Best Answers:
    They do not work anymore. People have so many friends and get so many bulletins that yours is gone before they can even see it.

narsticle, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  6. tonyrocks

tonyrocks Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it is saturated any more. Save your money...or just send it to me...I'll give you my paypal address :)

tonyrocks, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  7. bobchrist

bobchrist Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on usefulness of your message, even you get 5% response targeting 50K frineds, I think it worth. :)

bobchrist, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  8. kickingback77

kickingback77 Member

Best Answers:
    YouTube has many more oppurtunities of fruitful advertising, myspace is nice for networking with people of like interest but not real heavy on the marketing side....

kickingback77, Jul 17, 2008 IP
  9. Chris R Motive

Chris R Motive Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to get social networking traffic I would stick to You Tube or Facebook pay ads. I don't think there are many networks out there that accept Myspace traffic anymore as well.

Chris R Motive, Jul 17, 2008 IP