1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do Social Media Experts Exist?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Businessservicesuk, Jul 23, 2012.

I ask this question because I've been struggling to find a person who can satisfy my criteria

1. The expert must own popular social media accounts (genuine ones) and have sound knowledge on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin

2. The expert must be able to prove their systems work (analytical proof and chats with existing/current clients)

3. The expert must be able to drive traffic from social media platforms to 3rd party websites

4. The expert must be able to post top quality social media snippets on various business related subjects, plus interaction

5. The expert must be able to optimise social media accounts

6. Finally, the expert must be able to naturally improve the reach of social media accounts, (likes, connections, followers)

Now you would think this small list would be meat and drink for a social media expert, it hasn't been.

Businessservicesuk, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  2. MEaton124

MEaton124 Peon

Best Answers:
    it sounds like you are looking for a few different people in this area. You can get half for one and half for the other because not everyone who is an "expert" does all these things. They are hyper focused on some things, because that is the way they are taught.

If you broaden who you are looking for, you might get two really reliable people who have a few qualities overlap. That's probably my best advice to you.

MEaton124, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  3. motivated25

motivated25 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you are willing to pay for an expert I know where you can find them. If you are interest in these experts pm me.

motivated25, Jul 23, 2012 IP
  4. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    It's nice that you know your requirements properly. Most of the time, I found that who works as expert in this section are not expert for all the criteria you given. They work for one or two of those. For getting all the services from one, it seems to me that you need to take help from some freelancing site.

rubeljoy, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  5. fionna

fionna Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, this is the SME.
    U don't need few people.

fionna, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  6. getmeboom

getmeboom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pm me if u need any help in this field.

getmeboom, Jul 24, 2012 IP
  7. nitin22

nitin22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also regarding the experts like even in real life, the expert finance teacher is not the one who makes billions of money. So same formula stands true here as well. It will be very rare to find an expert who actually makes money.

nitin22, Jul 25, 2012 IP
  8. EmmaBrown

EmmaBrown Peon

Best Answers:
    I was wondering the same thing because I think that anybody with knowledge about marketing and SEO can also deal with social media.

EmmaBrown, Jul 25, 2012 IP