1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Ask Your Client to Pay You Extra When You As a Seller Receive Money for Your Work?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Arunrajvs, Feb 25, 2013.

When you do work some work for your client or sell something, your client pays your through PayPal. When you receive it, certain amount of money is deducted as PayPal fees. So, in such situations, do you ask your clients to pay you extra money so that it covers the PayPal deductions?

Also, I want to know what you think about it. Is it okay to ask client to pay little extra because of PayPal fee deductions?

Arunrajvs, Feb 25, 2013 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, it's the cost of doing business. If you want to be paid for PayPal fees, you should raise your rates to begin with. If someone asked me to pay for their PayPal fees, credit card fees, I would simply not do business with them. Are they going to ask me to start paying for their Internet and rent too? lol

How idiotic would it be if we told users they had to pay for PayPal fees when they bought premium membership here? Not only idiotic, it would be totally unprofessional.

digitalpoint, Feb 25, 2013 IP
    coloma21 likes this.