1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do You Ever Consider Doing SMS Marketing For Your Business?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by april198474, Sep 2, 2010.

You Ever Consider Doing SMS Marketing For Your Business?
    Hi,

I'm thinking of launching a SMS Marketing service for SME with very low price (I think the lowest in the market today) and would like to know whether SME owner would consider this service as one of their arsenal in marketing?

Have you ever thinking of doing SMS Marketing for your business but has been disappointed by the price? Basically I want to know if there's any market for this kind of service out there.

If you never thought of this before, would you mind sharing why you haven't?

april198474, Sep 2, 2010 IP
  2. karmaseo

karmaseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It very useful for ringtone offers. I mean the reader easy to reply or make action. That's my idea.

karmaseo, Sep 3, 2010 IP
  3. accountingtampafl

accountingtampafl Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its a good idea for marketing especially for SME's which may not afford television marketing or other highly paid marketing.well yet i have not think about sms marketing so not inquired about the pricing. I think you can think over sms marketing on the other way as some big organizations who may not be able to update their client or employees about the changes in schedules or many other things they can hire your service as an information provider service.Though its just an idea you can try for it if you have some good contact with big industries....

accountingtampafl, Sep 3, 2010 IP