1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do you have any type of business idea in your mind

Discussion in 'General Business' started by ali007, Feb 7, 2010.

1. bilal_4422

bilal_4422 Peon

Best Answers:
    yeh i have idea,
    Refine the startup business plan. Make sure your business plan is optimistic, but don't sugarcoat potential problems or risk. Be thorough about your plans for the future, address contingencies, and talk about the qualifications of your management team. The business plan is one of the primary documents that lenders use to gauge the stability and future of your small business and it is essential in securing a small business startup loan.

bilal_4422, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  2. mezner

mezner Peon

Best Answers:
    Only thing that ever stops me from going though is money, but more importantly skills in a back-end language such as PHP. I would rather build from the ground up then pay someone tons of money to do it for me. I have a few current ideas and I'm starting with the cheap ones first to build profit so I can afford the bigger ideas. While I'm working, I'm also learning PHP so I will be able to make my own scripts in the future.

mezner, Feb 17, 2010 IP
  3. vasya

vasya Peon

Best Answers:
    There is nothing wrong to use already known idea if you cannot come up with your new unique one. You can go online, find already created php or asp script, let say automated php script which pulls videos from You Tube or videos shearing site (they won’t cost you more then 50-60 dollars) + hosting, you can find hosting at about 5-6 dollars a month and install your script there.
    From that point it is all about promoting your site and adding new content.

vasya, Feb 18, 2010 IP
  4. danheil

danheil Peon

Best Answers:
    thats definitly a huge problem for me, finances, and orginaztion, and trying to do too much at once, if only i had a partner that could do web design then id be good

danheil, Apr 25, 2010 IP
  5. Xenf.com

Xenf.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Sometimes a great business idea is hiding nearby, you merely need to take the time to look for it ;)

Xenf.com, Apr 25, 2010 IP