1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

do you need a legit copy of photoshop?

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by chinesechess, Aug 13, 2010.

1. CampaignChampaign

CampaignChampaign Peon

Best Answers:
    I actually work with Adobe and if you're a student and interested in getting a discounted copy of CS5 Student and Teacher editions you can check to see if you qualify here. Discounts are available at up to 80% off...so it's a great way to save money on Adobe programs.

CampaignChampaign, Sep 14, 2010 IP
  2. rcdesigns

rcdesigns Guest

Best Answers:
    Hi, i think that if you want to work professionaly and for big projects it would be very good if you buy yourself a legit copy. It would be totaly unrestricted and better.
    regards :)

rcdesigns, Sep 23, 2010 IP
  3. perryelliot

perryelliot Peon

Best Answers:
    I used GIMP and Inkscape a lot before I got my hands on Photoshop. They're both pretty good programs in their own way, and they're free!

Check out open source programs before trying to rip the commercial software. Your computer will thank you for it :)

perryelliot, Sep 30, 2010 IP
  4. almondj

almondj Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a student, just took a look at the discount for PhotoShop extended CS5, $199. Way cheaper than having to buy it full price!

almondj, Oct 10, 2010 IP