1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you need an Advertising Resume ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by workingaswriter, Aug 24, 2011.

An advertising resume has to be more creative and must be worked heavily with various art skills and since there is every need to be innovative and creative, if you possess a degree or a diploma in advertising, include it in your resume and this will add to your credit levels of your resume.

Apart from detailing your education profile, your employment record also has to be in detail by mentioning as the advertising jobs you performed and the duration of your service apart from the successful accomplishments you have achieved in your job.

Since this is really important for you in order to get a high level position in advertising career, you need choose the best mentioning of all your achievements.

Your advertising skills and consumer mind set analysis and public functioning and market trend are all some of your tools which will improve your resume and will highlight you as a best advertising professional.

If you a fresh graduate from college or an experienced advertising professional, you really need to focus all the areas of advertising career and try and work on your resume by going through number of advertising resume samples and give the best look that suits your career, interests and work opportunities.

workingaswriter, Aug 24, 2011 IP
  2. ssla

ssla Peon

Best Answers:
    It always depends on the job that you are applying. I guess this kind of resume is applicable for marketing,advertising or designs.

ssla, Aug 25, 2011 IP
    askwebdesign likes this.
  3. askwebdesign

askwebdesign Peon

Best Answers:
    I couldnt agree with ssla more. I personally have several versions of my CV which although the content is the same i have changed the design so i have different version dependant on what im applying for.

askwebdesign, Aug 25, 2011 IP