1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you need to earn some quick cash? Best methods to get some quick cash

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Instantser, Sep 7, 2013.

Dear Members of DigitalPoint,
    Lately, I've been seeing a lot of threads posted here asking for methods to earn a small amount of cash quick, let it to start-up a bigger project, pay out some debt, or for whatever reason these people need this money.

So, in order to help all those who are in a situation where they are in a need for quick cash here are some methods to get it:

1. Provide your services for cheap: This is indubitably the easiest method. If you know to do something pretty well - why not do it for a small fee? There's no need neither to invest time, money or other valuable resources to use this method. You can offer your services to your friends and family members, or post them on websites. Among these websites, the most useful ones, in my opinion, are forums.digitalpoint.com, Fiverr.com, SeoClerks.com (if it is a SEO service), GigBucks.com, Fourerr.com (Yes, a naughty Fiverr Clone) and TaskArmy.com. You can also advertise your services at Craiglist.com, Backpage.com, Oodle.com or Ebay Classifieds.

2. Sell affiliate products: Although this method takes a little more time, if implemented correctly it doesn't require you to invert any money, and can be started fairly quickly. Some good sites providing products to sell using this method are: clickbank.com, plimus.com, linkshare.com, cj.com and asseenonpc.com

3. Create a digital product, such as a small eBook, and sell it: This method may also take some time, but it requires no other inversion than the one of time. After you have created your product, you can sell it on Warriorforum.com, Digitalpoint.com, PayLoadz.com, OokaBooka.com, PayHip.com and eJunkie.com It is not necessary to create a grandiose 400 page encyclopedia. You can start with a 10 page guide to do something, for example. Or you can sell other, non-information based products. Only your creativity imposes limits on this method.

4. Create a small, temporary site, add some ads to it, and promote: This is the method which perhaps requires the biggest initial inversion on your part, both of time and money, but it is also the one which in my opinion yields the quickest results (Unless you want to consider PPC sites like Neobux.com, which pay you just for clicking (however the money they pay you is miserable and I think that these sites ain't even worth mentioning)).

All you have to do is place some interesting content on your site (and for this I recommend setting up a blog or a forum, as not only this saves you a lot of time, but it also allows other users to provide content to your website, place some advertisements on it, and promote it through forums, blogs, or SEO.

The advertisement companies I recommend are Google Adsense, Chitika, Bidvertiser and Clicksor. Furthermore, if your website turns to be very successful, you can later sell it on Flippa.com or DigitalPoint Marketplace.

I am more than sure that these are not the methods you have been expected me to describe - indeed, probably you have been probably expecting to see some brand new cash making systems that require absolutely no effort on your part and that bring you $100.000 daily. The sad truth is that these systems do not exist, and will never exist. In order to earn money, you have to put some effort in it. Period.

But if you want some quick system to earn money, all you have to do is smartly pick a method of doing it, and plan how to do it, and this way, a lot of effort on your part can be saved. The methods outlined above may seem not to be the best ones, but in my opinion, they are, not because they are quick, but because they are indeed productive: they will make the money you need, and will do so relatively quick.

I hope that this post will help at least some of you who are wishing to get some cash rapidly but don't know how to. If you have any suggestions / feedback, feel free to reply to this thread.

EDIT: Sorry for the "SPAMMY" title. I didn't realize how horrible it looks before posting the thread.

Best Regards,
    Instantser

Instantser, Sep 7, 2013 IP
    Helge Sverre likes this.
  2. amiluvu

amiluvu Active Member

Best Answers:
    I would pick a few skills you can offer others and do a consulting gig here or there for some quick cash. Folks tend to focus on selling things themselves online to make money, but consulting can bring quick cash when you sell others on the idea of making money online. Technical consulting can be especially lucrative. Then you can build up your own sales funnels using that income, which take time to grow and develop if you want more than a quick hit campaign that may or may not last.

amiluvu, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  3. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is pretty hard to actually earn quick cash here. You might be lucky to succeed on the start, but with zero experience, you will be forced to experience lot of failures later. However, you can't always stick to quick cash.

VukasinI, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  4. semeasy

semeasy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have found that targeting a local GEO Targeted set of keywords... Create a simple website that targets a couple of sub niches...

For instance...
    Niche: Weddings..
    Pick your location: WHATEVER COUNTY

So you would create a wordpress website that is about WHATEVER COUNTY WEDDINGS
    Then each subpage would be something in that industry...
    WHATEVER COUNTY WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHER
    WHATEVER COUNTY WEDDING VIDEOGRAPHER
    WHATEVER COUNTY WEDDING DJ
    WHATEVER COUNTY WEDDING LIMO
    WHATEVER COUNTY WEDDING FLOWERS
    etc...

Lease out the pages for $50 each...

Great easy way to rinse and repeat and make a ton of money...

semeasy, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  5. ninjamtlt1

ninjamtlt1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is kinda funny. It actually takes work to make money online, it's not as easy as "get some quick cash" it takes time to build a real business.

ninjamtlt1, Sep 21, 2013 IP
  6. petr_ind

petr_ind Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I agree with your method to get money.
    Maybe quick cash method is good way to get money, but using the right method such as investing in online business is good way to get money online.
    It is not quick cash method, but it is long term but big cash method.
    you can get money by invest in online business.

It can get you high ROI by just sitting in front of computer for about 1 hour a day.

I have investing ideas about youtube adsense for video
    We can start business just with around 50$ and get money next month.
    If interested, we can talk more or look on my signature.

petr_ind, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  7. Theneo

Theneo Member

Best Answers:
    If u wanna earn by a website it takes a hell lot of time to make your 1st 10$

Theneo, Sep 25, 2013 IP