1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think this will do well on Digg?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Chris Guthrie, Oct 10, 2008.

I wrote this post on my blog:

World's Largest Digg button

While I don't have a lot of traffic, I'm curious to find out if this post will get voted up on Digg.

What do you think? Feel free to Digg if you'd like and I'd be happy to Digg something for you in return.

Chris Guthrie, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  2. ilexx

ilexx Peon

Best Answers:
    I might have been getting ahead of myself but I dunno I just thought that this actually would do well on Digg and if you can get the right people to digg it then they will make it popular and your website would be on blast all over digg.

So I took the liberty to Digg it for you and so you can go on now and digg it aswell and add it to your favorites and watch people make it popular.

Add me to Digg when you get the chance.

ilexx, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  3. jaredgravatt

jaredgravatt Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it could do well. It definately is a novelty

jaredgravatt, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  4. stanleytang

stanleytang Guest

Best Answers:
    The key to digg is really that first few seconds after you submitted it... but with your case its already 5 hours. It's probably going to take a miracle for you to hit the front page. There's more to it than just viral, you've got to have that couple of key friends who will digg it in that very first second after you submitted it.

BTW, I digged it :)

stanleytang, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  5. SEMSpot

SEMSpot Peon

Best Answers:
    I would have waited till morning to submit that to digg, you would have a better chance at getting more diggs and possibly making the front page. It is all about timing, or having a huge following of digg users to digg your stuff. More digg users are online during the morning and late afternoon then they are this late at night. Even on the west coast is already 9pm.

SEMSpot, Oct 10, 2008 IP
  6. Chris Guthrie

Chris Guthrie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the digg's. Yah it only got about 9. The problem is that I am not a very active digg user so I wasn't able to promote it myself and my blog has a fairly low readership so there wasn't a big chance for it to do really well just on my blog's reader base.

Chris Guthrie, Oct 13, 2008 IP