1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you think website builders are the future of web building?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by Billy16coolkid, Mar 9, 2012.

hi

Do you think website builders are the future of web building?

I think website builders like weebly/yola are the future of web building

I think people who want to create a website should go to a website builders

Because learning how to code in html/css/php to create a website takes time to learn!

Website builders are very easy to use and easy to create a website and SEO Friendly

What do you think everyone?

Billy16coolkid, Mar 9, 2012 IP
  2. nYXem90

nYXem90 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I completely disagree. Such website builders are good for only for those who are too new and want to write silly poems lol. The subdomain this what I dislike the most. Its unprofessional. I don't know how many of them have a provision of using custom domains, and even if they have, there's still limitations regarding customization of the site because they won't provide you FTP or anything which you can use to access your template. You have to rely on their template editor which certainly most don't like.

nYXem90, Mar 12, 2012 IP
  3. Billy16coolkid

Billy16coolkid Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any More Comments On The Web Building Topic?

Billy16coolkid, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. mbitsol

mbitsol Guest

Best Answers:
    May be in future who knows? but for now will be needing some coding knowledge to create a advance good looking site site.

mbitsol, May 4, 2012 IP
  5. ezprint2008

ezprint2008 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Web Builders? You mean the kind that PHP and other programmers have had before the online web builders even existed and is where those spawned from?

I assume that you are assuming that people that make websites start from scratch each time?
    If you have templates in CSS, PHP set up then you select one and add in the clients image file folders and upload the content text in the body of the pages. With programs that even check the 466 word text content and for a less than 26% saturation of keywords. Most websites are being designed by custom scripts and systems that programmers have made for themselves. Sometimes those people even group up to make larger web-design service companies (but those are usually not as successful as going it alone.)
    In my opinion the real question is not if web builders will still be around, its if the web sites will even look anything like they do now. When web goes 3d panaramic etc, then the web building game changes and will require video editors, CGI experts etc. I like to think of the Internet as it is now like an Atari 2600 Combat game. It's only cool now because that's all we have to look at, but soon it could change to higher-end and real-life looking worlds as opposed to boring markup and text. We're in the stone-age of web display. The technology to take it beyond already exists, but you see the larger yet obsolete or going obsolete companies trying to get a full foot-hold in the Internet prior to any major changes. They presumably want the Internet controlled much like Network Tv used to be when anybody bothered with it. I've heard rumors that the movie companies will soon be streaming all movies and content to Internet and pushing the Computer to Flat Screen cards (HDVI or whatever they're called again) That is what will end TV. BUT, it'll probably easily get taken over by millions of do-it-yourself movie makers et. So currently the Internet is being held up in advancement by the one winged obsolete business models of US and other countries that are desperately seeking that next generation control that isn't there since Internet and languages are open ended.

ezprint2008, May 4, 2012 IP