1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you want to advertise on myspace??

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by cbugz, Aug 29, 2007.

If you advertise on myspace you've probly already paid someone to post bulletins on dp. How do you know they sent out bulletins or messages?? or didn't use advanced bots for fake traffic?? you don't know. thats why you have to do it yourself. If you have an existing myspace page I can add 3000+ friends for $25. I dont need your password they request to be your friend, i just "refer" them to your page. You'll start seeing results within the first hour payment is received. You will keep getting freind requests non-stop for 7 straight days. Theres your market to post as many bulletins or messages you want without having to pay anyone any more to put your ads on myspace.

The whole process takes about a week to complete and if I dont complete my offer I'll give you 100% of your money back.

I do not use automated-adders so I will not get your account deleted. I've developed a method thats 100% fool proof. Thats why I offer your all your money back if something should go wrong. I beleive in these methods.

I have 4 slots open. The first to buyers will get $5 off any order

I can also add more than 3000+ freinds.

Pricing:

1 week = 3000+ = $25

2 weeks = 6000+ = $48

3 weeks = 9000+ = $70

I promise you, you will start getting tired of seeing new "friend requests"
    on your homepage all the time so I can approve all your friend requests for an extra $5. Even if you get the 3 week package its still only $5 not $5 for each week.

I accept payments via paypal.

Just imagine with only 3000 friends, If you posted 1 comment on each of their pages and only 1 person visited each of their pages that day...that would mean your ad got viewed 9,000,000 times in one day at the very minimum. My service would pay for it self in no time.

cbugz, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  2. 927group

927group Peon

Best Answers:
    do you have examples of profiles you've built that have 3,000 or more friends. i'd like to see a myspace profile with that and we can go from there.

927group, Aug 29, 2007 IP
  3. cbugz

cbugz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Sorry but i don't have any available right now because I developed this to promote my own music page, I never thought about selling it as a service.

If you wanted to I'll accept half the payment now and you can pay the rest when you start seeing results or I complete the process.

cbugz, Aug 29, 2007 IP