1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Doba + 3P WebSolutions Question (Feasible?)

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tylermains, Jan 16, 2011.

Hey, I'm kind of new here but I've been looking around at starting up an online webstore/ebay business. I've signed up for a free 14-day trial on Doba and I see they offer a package deal for a webstore. Anybody have any experience with Doba or the webstore at Doba? I'm wondering if it will be profitable or not.

Also- if anyone has any good info as to how to make some good cash online running some sort of store, just let me know. I'm interested in selling Zippo lighters, cigar cutters, things of that nature. But I will sell anything, it doesn't really matter.

Thanks!

tylermains, Jan 16, 2011 IP
  2. Amy Garrizon

Amy Garrizon Peon

Best Answers:
    5 years ago when I was still selling on Ebay and Amazon I signed up with Doba, I don't know how they are not but back then they were bad..... their prices are not wholesale..... they would charge your credit card even though you told them to cancel your account. So my answer for you is do a quick research on them on Google and see if you get any bad complaints.... personally I think they are the same as they were 5 years ago but I don't know that for a fact.

Amy Garrizon, Jan 17, 2011 IP