1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Doba is wonderful

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Corky, Feb 26, 2008.

I've seen people post bad reviews on here about Doba, and how they are a scam and rip you off.

What i've also noticed, people writing bad things about Doba are into the "Get Rich Quick Scheme"

It doesn't work like that, you're not going to make $15,000 your first month being a drop shipper. It takes time & effort to make profit drop shipping. I signed up 2 days ago, and Bill Rodgers from Doba called me, explained everything about Doba and we had a nice friendly conversation about business. He is a great guy and this company is definitely legit, Doba is giving drop shippers an excellent opportunity to be successful on eBay and your own e-commerce websites, just because you don't make all kinds of money your first few weeks, doesn't mean Doba is a scam. You won't make money if you put 5-6 hours work in a week. It's going to take time to make money, money just doesn't fly at you.

So if anyone has big concerns about Doba, you shouldn't. They are the best drop shipping company out there no doubt. And the worlds 23rd fastest growing business. Microsoft of course being number 1.

But anyways, don't doubt Doba. If you want to become a drop shipper, Doba is the place you want to be.

Regards,

Corey

Corky, Feb 26, 2008 IP
  2. frolony

frolony Peon

Best Answers:
    Canadians aswell as americans?

frolony, Dec 4, 2011 IP