1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does anyone can give me suggestion about getting targeted traffic to my website?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wzn888, May 2, 2012.

hello,everyone,i have a website which offer facebook fans,twitter followers,etc service.But now i find getting targeted traffic is not very easy ,so i want to do some paid traffic campaign to get fast result
    can anyone please suggest me some good adnetwork that will best for my website(fans,followers) so i can get more sales fast
    if anyone have any idea,or suggestion,please let me know,thanks!

wzn888, May 2, 2012 IP
  2. jahmella1

jahmella1 Peon

Best Answers:
    One question: "Have you ever heard of SEO?" I highly recommend you research it! Its free traffic and with the right keywords you can recieve targeted traffic! adnetworks can be pretty risk and very costly! :) If you have any questions or need any help shoot me a message!

jahmella1, May 4, 2012 IP
  3. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Why don't you get twitter followers, FB friends & Likes - don't you believe in your own service for results? That always cracks me up...

thsadmin, May 4, 2012 IP
  4. linkingdomain

linkingdomain Peon

Best Answers:
    You can build your own traffic through many ways, joining forums, submit directory as well as link building process. Let learn some of SEO tips from google so you can better understanding about the target traffic. Highly recommend that you shouldnt waste money to paid traffic as it's ussually from traffic exchange ( not real traffic)

Linkingdomain.com, Link directory for every business niches

linkingdomain, May 5, 2012 IP
  5. wzn888

wzn888 Member

Best Answers:
    thanks you for your suggestion,guys,but SEO really take long time to get high position,and there are lot of competition there,i really need some method that can bring me fast result,but thanks anyway

wzn888, May 5, 2012 IP